Sprinkler Failure Caused Massive Damage
Hidden in the attic of the fourth floor a sprinkler system had failed. Gallons and gallons of water rushed through the pressurized system cascading down into the spaces below. Each floor had to deal with a rising tide of water meant to ensure safety in case of a fire, but now was causing untold damage and hardship due large cracks due the expansion of freezing water.
Six units had to stabilized, addressed and dried before the process of mold remediation began. the tenants were forced from their homes as SERVPRO of Bellingham worked diligently to assist the ownership group in a timely manner. In case of a frozen sprinkler system...call SERVPRO.