Post Fire Clean Up in Bellingham, WA
This fire was caused by an electrical issue in a commercial space in Bellingham, Wa. The unit had a fire that was caused by an electrical issue and put out by our local fire department with water. High ceilings and a multi-unit building also made for a challenging scenario. We needed to remove contents, dry out the structure and clean up after all the smoke and soot had affected the unit. Our goal was to clean what we could and prep for paint where the fire had caused too much damage. A great plan and hard work really does pay off.