The Fire Burned Fast and Hot in Bellingham Washington
An electrical fire in Bellingham Washington sparked in the living room outlet near the dining room and quickly started making it's way up the wall. Thankfully for all involved the home was occupied at the time of the incident and the flames were almost immediately extinguished and a emergency call was made to the fire department.
The home owners were on the top of it and many things went right for them to be able to put the small electrical fire out, but in a matter of moments charring had occurred releasing soot through the home. These lampshades are excellent examples of what plastic soot looks like and how prolific it can be. SERVPRO of Bellingham did a great job cleaning and deodorizing the shades.